Officially released in Japan on December 26, 2012. The English dub was released October the 24th 2014
The same as Hellsing: Volume 10.
Characters in Order of Appearance (with cameos)Edit
- Inside the Deus Ex Machina, Seras battles the Captain while Integra goes to confront the Major.
- Alucard begins absorbing the blood of every corpse in London.
- Pip Bernadotte's consciousness is revealed to still be present within Seras.
- With the help of her familiar, Pip, Seras kills the Captain and rejoins Integra.
- Schrodinger kills himself and allows Alucard to absorb him.
- Due to Schrodinger's powers requiring the ability to perceive himself as an individual, Alucard disappears into "a set of imaginary numbers", seemingly destroying him for good.
- The Major is revealed to be a cyborg.
- Integra kills the Major, but loses her left eye in the process.
- Walter is attacked by Heinkel Wolfe, but cuts off the latter's arm and leg, and makes his way into the Deus Ex Machina.
- Walter confronts and kills the Doctor before dying himself.
- "She", the source of Millennium's artificial vampires, is revealed to be the long-dead corpse of Mina Harker.
- The Deus Ex Machina is destroyed, ending the Battle of London.
- Alucard begins destroying his stored souls in order to gain control of Schrodinger's powers.