Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Officially released in Japan on December 26, 2012. The English dub was released October the 24th 2014
The same as Hellsing: Volume 10.
Characters in Order of Appearance (with cameos)Edit
- Inside the Deus Ex Machina, Seras battles the Captain while Integra goes to confront the Major.
- Alucard begins absorbing the blood of every corpse in London.
- Pip Bernadotte's consciousness is revealed to still be present within Seras.
- With the help of her familiar, Pip, Seras kills the Captain and rejoins Integra.
- Schrodinger kills himself and allows Alucard to absorb him.
- Due to Schrodinger's powers requiring the ability to perceive himself as an individual, Alucard disappears into "a set of imaginary numbers", seemingly destroying him for good.
- The Major is revealed to be a cyborg.
- Integra kills the Major, but loses her left eye in the process.
- Walter is attacked by Heinkel Wolfe, but cuts off the latter's arm and leg, and makes his way into the Deus Ex Machina.
- Walter confronts and kills the Doctor before dying himself.
- "She", the source of Millennium's artificial vampires, is revealed to be the long-dead corpse of Mina Harker.
- The Deus Ex Machina is destroyed, ending the Battle of London.
- Alucard begins destroying his stored souls in order to gain control of Schrodinger's powers.