Officially released in Japan on December 26, 2012. The English dub was released October the 24th 2014.
The same as Hellsing: Volume 10.
Characters in Order of Appearance (with cameos)Edit
- The Captain
- Seras Victoria
- Pip Bernadotte
- Integra Hellsing
- The Major
- Walter C. Dornez
- Heinkel Wolfe
- The Doctor
- Sir Gregory Penwood
- Enrico Maxwell
- Alexander Anderson
- Jan Valentine
- Rip van Winkle
- Zorin Blitz
- Tubalcain Alhambra
- Luke Valentine
- Rob Walsh
- Inside the Deus Ex Machina, Seras battles the Captain while Integra goes to confront the Major.
- Alucard begins absorbing the blood of every corpse in London.
- Pip Bernadotte's consciousness is revealed to still be present within Seras.
- With the help of her familiar, Pip, Seras kills the Captain and rejoins Integra.
- Schrödinger kills himself and allows Alucard to absorb him.
- Due to Schrödinger's powers requiring the ability to perceive himself as an individual, Alucard disappears into "a set of imaginary numbers", seemingly destroying him for good.
- The Major is revealed to be a cyborg.
- Integra kills the Major, but loses her left eye in the process.
- Walter is attacked by Heinkel Wolfe, but cuts off the latter's arm and leg, and makes his way into the Deus Ex Machina.
- Walter confronts and kills the Doctor before dying himself.
- "She", the source of Millennium's artificial vampires, is revealed to be the long-dead corpse of Mina Harker.
- The Deus Ex Machina is destroyed, ending the Battle of London.
- Alucard begins destroying his stored souls in order to gain control of Schrödinger's powers.
Thirty Years LaterEdit
- London is rebuilt.
- Makube has become the leader of Iscariot, with Heinkel as their new "trump card".
- Alucard finally kills the last of his stored souls, enabling him to control Schrödinger's powers while still containing Schrödinger within him as his only familiar.
- Alucard returns to Hellsing Manor and reunites with Integra and Seras.
- Pip as Sera's familiar covers Hellsing mansion.